Subscribe and save!
Why It Works:
- Organic Coconut Oil – a natural antibacterial and antifungal, prevents odor & moisturizes.
- Beeswax – forms a protective barrier & seals in moisture. Contains natural antiviral, anti-inflammatory, & antibacterial properties.
- Arrowroot Powder – moisture-absorber, keeps pits dry & silky.
- Sodium Bicarbonate – aka baking soda, a natural absorbent & odor neutralizer. It keeps BO away!
- Shea Butter – protects skin, anti-inflammatory, excellent moisturizer.
- Vitamin E – natural anti-oxidant & moisturizer
- Citrus E.O.s – a blend of bergamot, lemon, grapefruit & sweet orange smells fresh & energizes the senses.
- Eucalyptus E.O. – a natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, deodorizing properties, helps keep you cool when you work up a sweat, has a warming effect in cold weather.
organic unrefined coconut oil, arrowroot powder, sodium bicarbonate, beeswax, shea butter, tocopherol(vitamin e, naturally derived), sweet orange essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, bergamot essential oil, lemon essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, tea tree essential oil
Directions For Use:
Apply a thin coating to underarms. Wait a couple of minutes for deodorant to absorb into skin or rub in for faster absorption. A little goes a long way. Do not over-apply as doing so may cause transfer to apparel. Apply as needed.
*Some people may have sensitivity to baking soda, resulting in redness or irritation to skin. If so, please contact us. This occurs in a small percentage of users and while we want it to work for everyone, we understand that not all bodies are alike and skin sensitivity may occur.
The base of this natural deodorant is unrefined organic coconut oil that has a melting point of 76 degrees Fahrenheit. To prevent melting, store in a cool, dry place with a temperature below 75 degrees Fahrenheit. If product melts in hot weather, refrigerate until solid.
Is it normal to sweat during initial use?
Yes! This occurs because your body is most likely trying to detox from the aluminum-based deodorant/anti-perspirant that was clogging your pores. This excess sweating, if occurring, usually stops within a few days to a week.
*If you experience any skin sensitivity while using this product such as itchy, red or peeling skin, discontinue use immediately. Apply shea butter or a natural moisturizer to help reduce irritation, redness or chaffing. We offer a full money back guarantee for any purchase.